The DADI public crowdsale has completed. All 50,000,000 tokens were sold out in under an hour. Users have reported that they have received emails from the official DADI crowdsale email address stating that there is a second chance sale, including an ETH address where to send funds to. So far the fake ETH address has accumulated over 64 ETH, having a value of over $57,000 USD.
Users were duped considering the email was sent from the same email used for prior DADI crowdsale information. DADI has stated on Twitter that the third-party marketing company used was compromised.
The FAKE Email Users received:
DADI has addressed the issue and included advice on how to make sure you are not a victim of fraud.
1. Make sure it’s us
- The DADI website (https://dadi.cloud/) is the only authorized websitefor the crowdsale
- Do not visit from a link if possible. Type it directly into the address bar of your browser
- Beware of clone websites that look deliberately similar to confuse you
- Look out for the lock sign in the browser address bar to verify the security certificate
- DADI emails will only come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails from email@example.com will only ever be sent in reply to a support request that you have made
- If you are not sure about an email you received, please ask for confirmation
- Always check the header details of any email you receive to verify that it is from dadi.co
- We will NEVER provide an ETH address via email or ask for your wallet private key or personal information
2. Using Telegram (and other social channels)
- Beware of personal messages via Telegram by fraudsters posing as admins
- We will NEVER ask for your personal information or to contribute funds directly
- Confirm all our admin handles by typing /admin on our Telegram channel
- Report any scam attempt so that we can continue to keep our community safe
DO NOT SEND ETH TO ANY ADDRESS OTHER THAN THE ONE PROVIDED ON YOUR ACCOUNT PAGE AT DADI.CLOUD. IF ANYBODY SENDS YOU AN ADDRESS, IGNORE IT. DADI ADMINS WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO TRANSACT OUTSIDE OF OUR WEBSITE.
DADI will never email you with contract or wallet address. Any address will come from their official website. Disregard any emails coming from firstname.lastname@example.org as it has been compromised. The DADI crowdsale is over, do not fall for any second chance sales.